Gather and Tend | October 4th | Tilton House
Some of you may have seen on social networks that I have been planning a day retreat with Emma Harris from A Quite Style. I am really excited to be able to finally share with you some details about the day retreat which will be taking place this autumn.
‘Gather and Tend‘ offers you space to slow down and find some quiet through creativity and nature. Time to breathe deeply, time to relax, time to soak in your surroundings and enjoy the present moment.
With floral-styling, photography, yoga, meditation and mindfulness, you will leave with a wealth of new skills carrying a deeper sense of calm.
Grounded by nature, the day retreat will help you reconnect to yourself and your body.
The day retreat will be taking place on October the 4th 9.30am – 4.30pm at the incredible Tilton House. Steeped in Bloomsbury history the Georgian farmhouse has a wonderfully rich creative heritage. Surrounded by the beautiful Sussex countryside of the South Downs National Park, it really is the perfect place to gather and tend to your soul.
What you will learn…
- Floral arranging, still life styling and photography
- Yoga, meditation and mindfulness
- A chance to gather with like-minded folk
- A chance to tend and nurture yourself
- 2 course vegetarian lunch is provided
- Early Bird tickets are £195 – available from tomorrow (19th July) – limited availability
- Full price tickets are £245 – available from September the 1st
Further details of the days itinerary to follow…..
We are releasing Early Bird tickets from tomorrow (Thursday 19th July) to newsletter subscribers first and they will be available for a limited time. To be the first to be notified of the Early Bird tickets simply sign up to my newsletter here.